TPLinkWifi – TPLinkWifi.Net
TPLinkWifi.net is a web-based login page for all router models, from the manufacturer TP-Link. No matter which model you buy, you can easily access the router’s administration panel by simply visiting TPLinkWifi.net from your web browser.
How do I access the TP-Link Wifi login page?
If you are connected to the TP-Link network, then you will have access to the login page in the domain www.tplinkwifi.net and if you are not connected, then you will not have access to the login page. The advantage of tplinkwifi.net is that you do not need to find the default gateway address of your router to access the router login page, instead, you can simply visit www.tplinkwifi.net.
To access the router’s administration panel via www.tplinkwifi.net, follow the steps below. Make sure you are connected to the TP-Link router.
1. Open the default web browser.
2. In the address bar, type http://www.tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1 and press Enter.
3. A login page with the TP-Link brand will be displayed, prompting you to enter a login username and password.
4. Enter the username and password for the router’s admin panel. The default username and password for TP-Link routers are lowercase admin.
5. You will now be logged in to the TP-Link Wifi Router administration panel.
No access to TPLinkWifi.net
Make sure you are connected to the TP-Link router and try again. It is recommended that you connect your device directly to the TP-Link router with an Ethernet cable.
Your web browser may have cached this page accidentally and may not be able to access it. Clear your browser history and cache and try again.
How to change TP-Link SSID?
Follow these steps to change the TP-Link SSID (network name):
1. Log in to the administration panel of your TP-Link router.
2. Once logged in, go to Wireless> Wireless Settings from the left column.
3. Enter your preferred WiFi name in the Network Name (SSID) field.
4. Click Save to save the changes.
How do I change the TP-Link WiFi password?
To change your WiFi password, follow these steps:
1. Enter the TP-Link router settings page.
2. Select Wireless> Wireless Settings from the menu
3. Select WPA / WPA2-Personal protection (recommended).
4. Enter your new WiFi password in the Password field,
5. Click Save to apply the new settings.