192.168.31.1 Admin Login
192.168.31.1 is the local IP address used as the default IP to enter the router’s administrative panel at http://192.168.31.1/. The router’s administration panel is the main settings page, which allows users to configure and change their router’s settings.
How to login to 192.168.31.1?
Access to the admin panel of the router is very easy. All you have to do is find out the default gateway address of your router and make sure your computer is connected to the router. Once your computer is connected to the router, you can follow these steps below to log in to the router’s admin panel via 192.168.31.1:
1. Open your default web browser.
2. In the address bar, type the IP address 192.168.31.1 or http://192.168.31.1 and press Enter.
3. The login page of the router will appear in front of you, where you will have to enter a username and password for login.
4. You can see your default username and password printed on the sticker on the back of the router.
5. Enter the login username and password in the given fields and click the “Login” button.
6. Once you are logged in to the admin panel, you can make any necessary changes to the router settings. You can change the network name (SSID), security password, redirect ports, and more.
How to change SSID and password on the WiFi network?
Once you are logged in to the admin panel of the router, you can change the password not only on the administrator login page but also the password of the Wi-Fi network along with the SSID. I’ll explain how in a few easy steps you can change the SSID and password of your Wi-Fi network from the router’s administration panel.
The process is very easy and will not take much time. Here’s how to change both WiFi SSID and password:
How To Change the WiFi SSID?
1. Log in to the router’s administration panel using 192.168.31.1
2. After logging in, the home page of the admin panel will appear in front of you.
3. Go to the Wireless menu.
4. In the Wi-Fi name or SSID field, enter the new name for your network.
5. Click the Save button to save the changes.
6. Your router will reboot and then you will see the new name of the Wi-Fi network.
7. Connect all your devices to the new network.
How to change the Wi-Fi password
1. The first thing you need to do is enter the administration panel of the router.
2. Once logged in, go to the Wireless tab.
3. Select the security menu.
4. Set the encryption protocol to WPA2 / WPA3.
5. Enter the new password in the Wi-Fi password field.
6. Click the Save button to save the changes.
7. Wait for the router to reboot, and then you can connect to the router using the new Wi-Fi password.