192.168.100.1 – 192.168.l00.1
192.168.100.1 – 192.168 100.1 is a local IP address that is used as the default address to login to the router’s admin panel. It is used by many router manufacturers, including Motorola, Arris, Askey, Lenovo, SmartRG, ZyXEL, and many others.
Use of IP address 192.168.100.1
The IP address 192.168 100.1 gives you access to the admin panel of your router. Allows you to make changes to your network settings. You can change the name of your WiFi network, security password, redirect ports, and many other settings. The configuration is usually done to increase the security of your network.
From the web GUI, you can manage everything for your router/modem, from the SSID and password of your wireless network to manage other settings such as wireless settings, DSL, ADSL, LAN settings.
How to login to 192.168.100.1?
To access the admin panel of the router, the first thing you need to do is make sure that the default IP address for your router is 192.168 100.1. Once you have verified this, connect your device to the router with a WiFi or Ethernet cable. Follow the steps below to enter 192.168.100.1.
1. Open your default web browser.
2. In the browser address bar, type the IP address 192.168.100.1 or http://192.168.100.1 and press the Enter key.
3. The home screen of the admin panel will appear in front of you. Enter your login username and password.
4. After entering your username and password, click the “Login” button.
5. You are already logged in to the admin panel and you can start setting up the router.
How to change the SSID and Password from 192.168.100.1?
Default Username and Password for 192.168 100.1